Design parameters have been reset to produce a huge glass panel for fire viewing, framed by a substantial yet elegantly curved cast iron door, the aesthetics of which blend seamlessly with traditional or modern rooms and fireplaces. The glass panel is kept clean by the extremely powerful airwash system. Purevision™ HD is the result of
Fireline’s ongoing endeavours to improve the state of the art in
wood-burning combustion chamber design. High Definition (HD) means an improved visual resolution over the previous standard and
Purevision™ achieves this by harnessing the airwash and specialised tertiary air-profiling within the burn chamber for sharply defined
flames and complete combustion.
Purevision™ Classic CPV5 and CPV5W multi-fuel stoves
Stylish and elegant with classical looks the new CPV5
and CPV5W are solid, heavy duty stoves with a huge
glass fire viewing window for optimal viewing of flames.
The larger CPV5W retains a nominal output of 5kW,
but provides a wider operating range making it ideal
for larger living spaces.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel operating tool and
stand for ease of use and attractive appearance.
• High quality cast iron top plate, top blanking plate
for rear flue connections and base unit (pre-fitted)
with adjustable feet for levelling, providing
flexibility when installing the stove.
• Reduced clearances to combustibles using the
included heat shield and twin firebox construction.
• Optional external air kit for direct connection
to the outside.
• High-quality ceramic firebox liners that are
self-cleaning, hardwearing and very attractive.
• DEFRA exemption for burning wood logs
in smokeless zones.
• Full multi-fuel capacity as standard, so no kits
or adaptors needed for burning smokeless fuels.
• Innovative active baffle system for flexibility
and ease of use
Width - 630mm
Height - 621-631mm
Depth - 512mm